POSTER PREPARATON INSTRUCTIONS
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster:
- Please bring the printed poster with you. There will not be poster printing facilities onsite.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below. It is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of paper/fabric.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 1.2m long (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress for the poster board number assigned to you. Please use the board with the same number.
Should you wish, A4 envelopes will be available to place reprints of your poster or relevant material. These will be available upon request from on-site staff.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Posters will be on display on two days: Thursday, 27 October and Friday, 28 October with a daily rotation. Your poster should be displayed as per the date and the number in the Final Program.
Posters are mounted from 08:30 on your assigned day. Please remove your poster at the end of the afternoon coffee break on the same day. The Congress Organizers will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
Poster presenters are requested to be present at their designated poster board(s) during the morning and afternoon coffee breaks to answer questions.
Poster walks will be conducted during the first 30 minutes of the lunch breaks on Thursday,
October 27 and Friday, October 28. Each presenter will have 3 minutes to introduce his or
her study, followed by Q&A. The walks will be moderated by a chairperson.
Poster walk presenters are requested to arrive at their poster board on time.